Deidra D. S. Green has frequently been quoted as saying, "Writing is like breathing. Without it, I'd die..."
Deidra officially started her writing journey in 2011 with her first novel published in 2012. She has written more than 20 full length novels with some of her most popular work being The Twisted Sister Series and The Woman at the Top of the Stairs Trilogy. Deidra has also written children's book, self-help projects and contributed to one anthology. She is the co-owner of a family publishing company that has been in business for eight years. Deidra is responsible for new acquisitions and is the editor in chief. Rathsi Publishing Company has published nearly 200 authors. In addition, Deidra is a ghostwriter, and has written for several celebrities and lay people alike. She also does academic writing, editing and consulting.
Deidra continues to be fascinated by the power of the written word. She has always written, and most recently decided to share her craft with the rest of the world.
Literary Works by Deidra include:
* The Twisted Sister Trilogy
* Woman at the Top of the Stairs Trilogy
* Suddenly Single: So Undeserving
* Sick, Sicker, Sickest: The 1st installment in the Chloe Daniels Mysteries
* HUSH: The 2nd installment in Chloe Daniels and
* Mischief’s Mayhem: The 3rd installment in Chloe Daniels
* Ivy: Some Say she’s Poison
* My Guy Friday
* Elite Affairs I: Orchestrated Beauty
* Elite Affairs II: Simple Elegance
She continues to pen interesting and intriguing tales with several new projects slated to be released in the very near future. You can also keep up with all things Deidra on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/authordeidradsgreen/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DeidraG
Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/deidra_d.s._green/
Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/deidradsgreen/
View all posts by deidradsgreen